Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My crimson pain

I don't feel the same I felt before, my world is upside wodn, I can't find my thoughts I left in my golden box.Books don't amuses me, songs makes me cry, endless loneliness, concealed feelings, unspoken words, unrested nights.I hold a star to stop the pain, the sound of your voice to heal the scars, I crawled in front of you to find a place, I can't get what I need, I can't get something worth, I am tired of looking for a better place to be, my road is in peaces.God give me the truth, show me the way, cause I need to know, I am begging, I am crawling, I am bleeding, I am dying.I am losing my sleep, I am losing my dreams, I losing my faith, I´m dying praying, I can't see ahead, I can't see right through, my heart is empty, my soul is fadding and I need some answer.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Ohh Mary. This depressed feeling, i wish there was medicine for it. Actually i'm feeling a little same. Let's try to think of sunflower fields and almond trees, all the beautiful things. Let's try to think that life is just a dream, so we don't have to take it so seriously. Let's try, ok?

Dave D. said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hello!!!
I understand so well that feeling!
"hehe you know why..."
but thanks thanks for your comment!!
and things will be better and everything will be fine!!!!
by now I just send a huge huge huge hug for you mary and remember you are not alone!
atleast you have this crazy dumb panamanian friend that cares about you so much!
and remember... always...
"endland is not so far..."