Saturday, October 28, 2006

The end of the beginnig

It's always the same history, in the biggning it feels like it's forever but in every declain words of eternal love there is a fear of a broken heart and tears in the end.
But it feels so good to have someone around, looking into each others eyes in silence, the thousand reasons to fights and millions ways to please, silly conversations, nicknames and promises.
Your perfume is still in my sueter and I still can feel you inside, even if you are not here.
I've lost myself in your eyes, is in you cologne that I numb myself and is underneath your clothes that I find myself.
I miss you!

4 comments:

Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonia said...

How tender and beatiful feelings. I've been walking around in the rain... It's cold, i feel sad. I wish you and Sofy around, i'd like to talk to you both to feel somebody is alive.
Love you.
Besos

Anonymous said...

why everyone has to feel this thing !! As if when this emotion was created it was cursed by the council of gods and demigods ! People live on the edge , sacrifice , speak truth , and are honest when they r in love .. they embrace passion n wot they get is pain !!
when a man change for good why is he brought down like this ?
I m loosing my faith in love not because its not real or doesnt exist, I can vouch for its reality before anyone but because it gives u that free fall straight to the floor and if u can ever get up again, u still r tht limping dog who got hit by the truck n is afraid to walk on road again..

i wish u love n life .. find passion in things which no one can take away from u .. i know i m talkin like a looser but then tht is the pain speakin not me !!

Sofia said...

Sweet words :) You've catched a piece of love and pleasantness and sure you'll get more of these feelings and beautiful moments in your web. Good luck with your love, Mary!