Friday, April 06, 2007

The Night!

It's just me and you and our dirty minds
It was a great time, something i needed for so long,
The time was great, you were wonderfull
I was free to just move myself through the music.
The moon was just amazing to match with the air inside the room,
Where nothing else moves besides you and me.
I like your way to stare at me.
I like your hand in mine and i want this moments to last forever.
No strings attached, no explanations to make, just close the door and forget the world.
For tonight i am all your, so we should go with the flow
With you i am only me, with no masks and no pretending
You make me feel alive and took all the fears of me.
Keep me coming back every night,
Cause it feels alright...
To be continued

2 comments:

Sofia said...

LOVE IN THE AIR!

Sonia said...

Oh dear.... so nice to read your words and i cannot wait until next time to talk about your time with him
A big big kiss