Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Why do I always rush things? Why can´t I slow down just once in my life and let the fate do all that needs to be done?

I have this stupid feeling I can do things, I can make it happen, I can deal with this or that.... Gosh I am tired of being so unpaciente and so desperated to see things happen even if I know I will get very frustrated when nothing go the way i wanted.


The more I run, the farest it gets, and I should learn, It wont be soon before long, those words should be tattoed in my mind so I could never forget.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Hmm yes. Maybe you should take a break and just look around you and relax. There's plenty of time so why hurry? If you run and run maybe you can't see the beautiful details around you and they are definitely worth seeing!

Enjoy!