Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Follow the butterflies

When the year finally came smiling at me...

It feels like this years has just started right now, when I finally found a place to my head, now that I can see ahead and smell possibilities for something else, for a change, the different perspective of my future, now I see I can do what I always wanted and I hope everything just go in the right way cause this is my last chance, not that last, but I can't loose this opportunity to make a change.
Never mind if I'm just repeating myself, my mind is kind stucked in this view full of colors and butterflies flying in front of me guiding me through the rainbow path, not considering some things of the past, cause the last year I felt the most deep loneliness and I don't want to feel it anymore, so I can only think and wish everything NEW, and nothing more.

Stay tunned cause it's coming... [hehe]

1 comment:

marrriiii said...

poooooooooo