Monday, November 07, 2005

Wishfull thinking

Why are we always looking for love?
Love to fulfil our hearts, to complete our lives.
Why all of suddenly I get so blind, out of my mind, giving my heart to him?
There´s always a brand new beginning after a heartbreak and the blind hope of a happily ever after.
Suddenly his voice and his name sounds like music to me and love songs makes me cry.
Am I silly or just too needed?
No, maybe after hearing the weeding song saturday I got a little sentimental!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Hi Mary!
Love... what is it? Why do we need it?
A question that no one can give an answer. Or if someone can, i would like to meet him!
Take care of yourself and enjoy your life :)
I have been a little busy at school and i haven't been connected that much. I miss to talk with you!

Sonia said...

Hola Mary...
Mmmm... it's everything so true!
It's a long since i'm feeling these things and nobody to embrace.
Hope you are so happy and smile.
Nos vemos pronto.
Sonia