Thursday, November 17, 2005

One step close to the edge, I´m about to break

I am feeling exactly the same way as my best friend, sad, depressed, and sad.... and my head aches!!!!
My head is like a bomb just waiting, and I just have hopless feeling inside of me and all i want is die!
But i cannot die now, I have to watch harry potter´s new movie!!! hehehe
Lately i wrote a letter to my 2 friends telling everything i don´t like about them and maybe i´ve been mean, but sometimes we need to figure out how annoying we are, I know i´m annoying all the time, this is why I am always at my home.....
Sometimes I want to die, but i am not hurting myself anymore.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Ohhh... Mary don't say that, please!
Never talk about you'd like to die. I have talked you before there's somebody that is made for you, this one who will tell you these "I love you"'s you are waiting for, who will phone you in the middle of the night and will touch your hair lightly meanwhile you sleep...
Just wait with a smile in your face... he will be there one day when you wake up.
Kisses
Sonia

Sofia said...

Life is like a rollercoaster with uphill roads and downhill roads. But remember there isn't a downhill road without an uphill road. So the sun will shine sooner than you notice!

Hopeful you are feeling better and hopeful we see soon!



sofy