Monday, December 05, 2005

Don't let me be the last to know

I'm afraid of loosing one of most precious things in my life and I'm not the only one.
Mr.D. for example fght against the reality pretending that The Blue Princess already belongs to him and I pretend to myself that my Sunshine, shines just for me.
Face the reality is painfull sometimes, cause I really like him, but lose something I've never had is even worst.
I said the importance of being part of you, not it's up to you.
But in the end we don't know anything about tomorrow, but the words, promises and wishes make me wonder, if Will You Marry Me?

________________________
I don't want to be chosen I rather choose.
I don't want anyone else to love me, just the one I love!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I really understand your problem. Sometimes it can be painful to imagine too much, but even more painful to lose the image.
Don't let your imagination run too far, or you can just hurt yourself. But it is not wrong to have dreams. Where would we be without them? :)

Best wishes!