Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hablas español?

English
I am in Bolivia now with my cousin Carol, she is the best, we laugh so hard and have so much fun.
We will go back to Brazil tomorrow, Andrey is coming tonight or tomorrow morning!
I miss my family so much, and I can`t hardly wait to go back!!!
Tomorrow I will send some pics in here and in the fotolog!

Sofy I miss you!

__________________________________
Portugues
Estou na Bolivia com minha prima Carol, ela eh a melhor, agente ri muito de dar dor de barriga, mas agente se diverte.
Agente volta pro Brasil amanha, o Andrey vem pra ca ou hoje ou amanha!
Estou com muita saudade da minha familia a mal posso esperar pra volta!!!
Amanha eu coloco umas fotos aki e no fotolog!

:)
________________________________
Español
Estoy en Bolivia con mi prima Carol, ella es la mejor. Nos reimos tanto y nos lo pasamos tan bien...
Regresaremos a Brasil mañana ¡Andrey viene esta noche o mañana por la mañana!
Echo muchísimo de menos a mi familia y apenas puedo esperar para volver
Mañana subiré algunas fotos aquí y al fotoblog.
Gracias Sonia, la mejor española de mi vida

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Hola!
Merry late christmas and hope you had a great and cheerful vacation and a lot of warm memories from christmas!