Thursday, February 16, 2006

You are loved!

I am with you !



I know it's dark, I know you don't feel right, I know want some space, I know you are closed, I know i am annoying sometimes, but I don't like to see you sad, I don't want you to be quite, I like your silly jokes, you laughing.
I want to be there to hold you tight, look into your eyes and don't say a word, I want you in my blankets, I want you in my skin and you don't have to say anything, just look at me, just breath on me, just touch me, just love me.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

You are so sweet :)
Any man is lucky to have your love, even your friendship. If they deny it they don't know what are they doing, and they are not worhty for you.
But i know you will find the right one!
Maybe it's HE or then someone else, but you will find him, that's what i'm sure about.

Sofia said...

worthy*