Saturday, February 11, 2006

Kill the light

The rhythm of the rain that drops
And coincides with the beating of my heart


I feel I have something to say but the words don't come out, sometimes everything makes me crazy, lately I´ve been in my room, in the dark, just trying to empty my mind.
The dream is still clear in my dreams, the lifetime ahead me, I am still desiring you, I still have your picture in my nighttable, the song reminds me you.
Everything makes me want to be there, feel the cold wind in my face and smile... In you I want to find myself, I want to let myself fly away... the verses is repeating in my head over and over again, I can't forget your face.


Sail away, it's time to leave
Rainy days, are yours to keep
Fade away, the night is calling my name
You will stay, i'll sail away

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I know this feeling. We have been in the same situation. But i don't know if i am anymore. And it makes me crazy!