Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wishfull Thinking!

I am feeling alone surounded by so many people, I am disconected, I am sad, I am depressed, I am not feeling well. I can fall in love with you cause I am felling so lonely, I can marry you if you really want. I was looking for a river of peace, I am looking for my own, but I am also looking for you!
My heart is in peaces that I gave so many people, and now I don't know who I love the most, I want to go, i want to stay, I want to give up. I don't want to plan, I want to sleep, I just want to live in my own world, the only place I can be me, unperfect, silly, stupi, happy, crier, in love, needing.
My world where I can find myself crying, where i can talk to my own, I can hear my agony, I can hear myself, I can hear the world, I also can stop the world. I want to touch the sky, I want to cry so bad, but i want to be happy.
Do i really need this to be happy? I think I can be happy living in suburb, in a simple house, with an average job, cause I don't need money, I don't want to be rich or famous, I want someone to love till the end. I want a special husband who loves me, to share emotions, to look at me while I am sleeping, to wake me up with a kiss, to make love with me so gentle, to read a book in the bed with me, I want to have kids, I want to go to my mother's in the weekends, I want to travel by train in the summer, I want to fight with my husband and after some time look in his eyes and say "I am sorry" even if I am not wrong and kiss him a movie kiss, I want to take my dog to a walk, I want to cook, I want to send christmas cars, I want to call my husband in his job just to say how much I love him, I want to take my kids in my mother at saturday to go to movies with my man, I want to take kids to the park, I want to write a book, I want to call my friend, I want to take a shower and read a book in bed, I want to help the kids with the homework, I want a simple life, nothing else. I don't need so much money to be happy but all i want is find the happiness and the meaning of my life!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Someway this made me so touched.
Maybe the truth that sometimes all we need are just ordinary little pieces of life. And they are our dreams, but as precious dreams as anything else.
Hopeful you understood what i mean, i'm a little ill today and confused.
Anyway, i loved your post!