Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I walked a thousand miles to find one river of peace

"I walked a million more to find what this shit means"


Why do we always complicate everything?
Why some people live some feeling with such intensity than other?
I want to help, I want to fix the world, what's the problem in the world?
I want to bring you up here, and I want to take you there, cause I want to see you smile, I want to see you happy!
Can I show you what my life is about?
I have something you need, you have something I am missing!
I have sin in my veins, you are the poison.
Why can't you see me? Show me what do you have underneath your clothes.
I want to take some rest, but I want to travel the world, I close my eyes and I can see your face... I shiver imagining you in here!
I don't want to play the cards, I love your game, touch my hair!
Stop the world I don't want to go anymore
Everybody is changing and I don't feel the same.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Maybe we complicate things too much, human mind is so mysterious! And human feelings as well.
Maybe sometimes we should just try and go on. Without thinking and worrying what will happen.
But it's so difficult!