Saturday, January 21, 2006

I want to go back home!

Today I woke up with one only and simple feeling... I want to go back home.
Today is my brother's birthday party and I'd like to be there, not for the party, but to make the cake, to help my mom.... I want to go home so bad!
I want to give up everything and go back, I don't have any motivation, I don't like this place, I am crying eyes out, I don't want to eat, I don't want to go out of this room.
But i know where I want to go and I also know why!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I would miss my family so much too if was a long time apart from them. Family and home are so precious things, it always feels it's the place you belong and where you can rest after along journey :)
Take care and try to enjoy your time.

P.s. The thing on my wishlist is a lovely sweet tea set! Click the image so you'll see more information of these beautiful dishes