Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Can you stop this heart?

I don´t to study, I don´t want to hear any story, I don´t want to read any sheet, I don´t want to meet anyone,I don´t want to go anywhere, I don´t want to see any face, I don´t want to smile.
I want a place of mine,
Stop the pressure around me, stop pretend everything is fine.
Stop trying to make me see what I can´t see, stop asking me something I cannot give.
I don´t want to make any plan, I don´t want to talk about issues, I don´t have a pen, I don´t want to make friends.
Stop this heart for me please.
Stop the world, I don´t want to play this fucking stupied game.
Turn off the light, i have nothing to do with this!
Leave me alone!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I often feel like this but sometimes it just pass with the morning and when i find some new interesting emotions.
If you want a bit of piece, of course you have the right to be alone. But don't do it too often or the next feeling will be loneliness :/