Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The lonenly rose!!!


I am surrounded by so many people but i am feeling so lonely.
There´s bit empty space in my heart, but i don´t know what I am missing. My mom? my siblings? my friends? or maybe it´s my life to start. Last year i heard something that make me feel love and happy, but i still have this empty space inside of me!
I wish I could travel away to find what is missing in my heart and feel a less hopeless.
But I´ve learn that we have everything we need, but we are never happy, we aways want something we don´t have and maybe something we don´t even need so much, but just the fact that we don´t have makes us need it.
I wish i could stop complicating my life, and I also wish I was done with looking for something i don´t know what is!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I would like to travel away too to find what is missing in my heart. I think every young people want it in some part of their life.
It's not a bad thing to search for happiness although you had everything (except happiness). So just discover new areas and things to find out what makes you happy. That is what i will do and i'm sure it will help :)