Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm All Alone!

I have one day alone to think about what do I really want, what is important to me, what do I want to do!
I want to listen some music, read a book, or even try!
I don't want to hear anyone, I want to feel the peace through my pours, I want to sleep all I need, I want to dance and speak with myself.
I want to paint my nails, wash my hair and talk to my mom!
I want to wear my favorite clothes, I want to eat junky food, I want to scream I want silence...
But maybe I need more than a simple day, maybe I need a week, a month, why not a year?
I will spend the whole day at home, I will enjoy me, me just me... cause I'm all alone!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I wish i could be alone home too! Sometimes is the best to be just alone in peace, calm down and spend the day just how you want. Without thinking anyone else!