Tuesday, July 11, 2006

To the moon and back

Dear I have been missing you, where have you been? 3 weeks is all I have to wait, but sometimes it seems to be so much.
You came when I needed to feel your spirit, when I was falling in despair.
Here are you now, only for me, to help me think, to help me sing.
I wish I could fly to where you are just to calm down and tell you all I have in my mind.
Today you look as marvelous as I like to see you, full and shining and it seems that If I jump I would touch it with my hands. I love this kind of days, clear sky, ful moon, and fresh air.
I wish I could do nothing at all, just lie on the grass and watch while the night pass through, the moon is the most beautiful thing, and everytime its full I can help remebering The Little Prince.
I wish I could write her a song, I wish I could feel her.
I have some thoughts running up in my mind, but the moon image speaks for its sefl and I don't need to say anything else!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Marvellous :) La luna is so magical. I use to talk to her too sometimes when i cant sleep and there is no one else to talk to. She is always there in the sky, shining and looking at us, knowing so many secrets.
Enjoy your time Mary, hopeful we will talk again soon!