Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nobody's home



My mother has been giving me the greater part of her responsability, and I have been walking behind her fixing up everything her eyes can 't see and I forgot about my own life, I have been living her life, I ain't built anything for me in the past 5 years.The worst five years of my life, and when I look back I haven't done anything, I have only been roving around and anyone notice it ever.And I can't understand how can you think its not your obligation to helps me grown up, helps me framing the basis to succeed in life, she seems to like to have me around fixing up for her and when I ask for help the answer is always the same.Everytime I have got a new kind of weariness revealed tearing up in my inner and in my heart, today I can't stand the pain on my shoulders, I can't stand carrying the world on my back anymore.Any word I say can't make them see how tired I am, and how hard I need to get my life back, although I don't even want to try anymore, I will not waste my time and my latin to make them see, it's meaningless to try.I wish I could erase the dark side of my past that keeps haunting me in the silent days and the dark nights, I wish I could forget the moments I keep seeing when I close my eyes, that hurts me so bad.I try to hide from myself all the hurt I want to forget, but now and then they keep wishper in my ears things I thought I would never ever remember and now I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

As i said before, try to talk with your mother. First small talk and then turn it into a big conversation, but be calm because otherwise it may get to be a fight. I have gone through this same feeling so many times and i know the only thing that helps is to tell all this to your mother. Let it come out. Don't bury it inside of you. If you do it, it will come back, and maybe with bigger consequences.

Sofia said...

Hey, does my blog's outlook look normal? On my computer it's all mixed. So just want to know if the problem is only on this pc.