Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So hard to stay, too hard to leave it

Gol Flight 1204
I have less than 12 hours in this city, I didnt look for the things like it was the last time, but somehow i know its the last time.
I will miss my family a lot, but I know that these changes are for good, my life needs this chance and i have been willing for this moment.
I am trying to control myself, but I already have eaten some chocolate and stuff, but my bag is filled and my heart if beating so fast.
Dreams seems to be very close, friends are all around, and I dont even know if I will be able to sleep tonight, but its ok.
Well i am a bit confused, dont know what to think, or say, or write so.....
Bye

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi dear
Things are changing and this time is for better. Life is showing you its best face nowadays and of course you'll miss your family but you'll smile with every second you think about them and you will cry too. And you'll be proud of yourself, and feel stronger every day.
Don't worry and go ahead, cross all those open doors and be brave... it can't be any other way.
I wish you the best things and sure you'll be that beautiful flower it has been growing for so much time.
Un gran beso y mis mejores deseos
Te quiero