Monday, June 18, 2007

Walking alone

The start of the new path
This is my last week in sao paulo, I am very excited about all the changes that is coming on my way, all the dificulties, the joys and sorrows, but I am know I can deal with all that, cause I have been through so many this last years of my life that I can only see the good part of the new life.
I will start all over again, the friends, the hobbies, I will feel new smells, new atmosphere, new sorrows, new perspective of my life.
To be continued... (from brasilia)

1 comment:

Sofia said...

That's extremely exciting! I can catch a feeling of your emotions! You are a brave girl and i'm sure you will survive and make it a great experience and before anything you will surely learn more about yourself and life. It will help you to go on and have a new experience in your collection of memories.

All the best!