Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don't dream is over

For sometime I've lost myself in this big world.
I've lost myself in despair of finding something I have missed somewhere, this thing I don't even know what is.
I've lost my funny way to keep me alive in every morning after cold nights and I've lost myself in this cold room and I've been weak enough to sucumb my wishes and thoughts, but I knew that I needed to go back to the old dexterousness of happines and fascination for the silence.
This is when a tinkerbell cames straight from the magic full moon to open up my eyes and wake me up of this nightmare I was living to show me that I still have reasons to keep trying and keep believing in the same life I used to, cause my life was much better than what they live and tried to make me believe that life means.

She looked me in the eyes with those deep blue eyes and told me all the old stories we used to like, she just dig me inside the heart and showed me dreams I used to have and forgot 'cause they told me that they were just childish and that I was to old for that.
She also taught that I don't need to stop dreaming and I promissed her I will never let myself fall again, cause she gave me the strenght I needed to keep going, and I know she is just somewhere looking after me.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

“The indispensable first step to getting the things that you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” -Ben Stein

I miss our Michael Jackson THE GIRL IS NOT MY SON and mint tea moments!