Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Leave me alone!

I don't need anyone judging me, I don't care about what you say about me.
I don't need anyone joking about my defeats and criticizing me, I live my own life.
I don't need friends to be with me only in good moments nor all the time, stop following me around.
I'm so tired of all this pressure and sufocated people around me, I'm tired of pretende happiness cause they can't handle the silence.
I don't need anyone trying to change me, I don't care about what you like or want me appreciate. I used to think I was too cold and reserved and I tried to open myself more, but it end up with people using my defeats and failure agains me. And I can't have a bad day, 'cause I am always the wrong one, the rude one, so It's better to be the way I am, I tried to be like all the people but I can't handle the pressure.
I don't want to care about how they see me, I got the right to be wrong.
Don't think I need you all the time, cause I can take care of my own.
I don't need nonstop talking people, cause words can hurt more than a gun shoot and I already got my wound to heal, so tears will never fall again, cause I've learned and now I know exactly what I need, 'cause life was much better before.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Just be yourself and if others don't accept and understand it they are not worth your friendship!