Friday, August 19, 2005

Clocks

There's a flash of light in the dark room, the shadows in the wall shows me that to do.
Thousand thoughts cross my mind and this numbness feeling come into me, my body shiver after every sencond.
With my eyes closed I wonder If I'll ever fill up this emptiness.
The anxiety is killing me more every single day, can fee the sorrow, I can feel the loneliness stucked in my heart while I have my head pressuder agains the pillow smelling like funeral roses, and I feel like the old times.
I can't hardly wait 'till the end of the year but at the same time I'm afraid of fail again.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Hello Mary.
I have exactly the same feeling right now and actually i got surprised when reading your beautiful post... it felt the same as reading my own mind.
Welcome to the club of lonely minds.