Saturday, August 06, 2005

Waiter, I want a brand new friend, please!

Why I've never had a friend connected in the same line as I am? I mean a friend interested in the same things as I am, girls with anything but men in mind!
Some of my friends just wants to get marry at 20's or live the same stupid life always, or perhaps keep feeling for married men!
What's that about? It's suppose to be different in 20th centurie i guess... I hate these girls that lives for loving a guy, i am the kind of "In love girl", cause I am always in love with a song, or a movie, maybe a book, something fashion.... anyway but I live my life for me, I have goals, I want to build my life the way I want to instead of live a life builded for someone else.
Am I different or I just have the wrong girl friends?

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Not different, but special. Most of 20 y.o. girls you know are really "standard-minded" so don't feel bad if you are not the same... you should feel better. Maybe you can't find anybody to talk to with you age, but you are old enough to find interesting people.. you should look for them.
Ayway start to feel better, you are intelligent, why would you like to be as the other ones? Yo will never loose your mind so you won't never be happy beig like them. Be happy living your life and looking for the right people.

Kisses from Spain

Sonia