Thursday, August 25, 2005

CountDown

I can't handle this anymore this pigmentation desease, headache, stomache, nervous formication caused by stress and anxiety, the damn calmative makes me sleep 12 hours I wake up feeling my eyes heavy, I also wake up in the middle of the night staying awake for 2 or 3 hours and it's killing me slowly.
I look around and all I can see is the same situation of yesterday and it's driving me nuts.
I'm loosing all my energy and strenght and sometimes all I wanna do is cry, but I know I can't give up now, and I will not give up, but the problem of this challenge is that my body and mind can't take it anymore.
All I need now is my friends to show me that there's a flash of light in the end of the road and I don't need to be afraid.
Oh God my head is like a bomb just waiting to explode!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Just keep going!! You can never win anything by giving up, but by keeping up the walk, there is always hope and never knows when and how the luck suddenly jumps to the view!