Monday, April 03, 2006

Me, myself and I

This weekend was a very nice weekend, I spend hours watching movies, the pay per view was available for free on Tv, so I have the weekend I was needing.
I was longing for some time out of reality, enjoing myself, hours and hours without think about problems or something like that, just seting mysefl free, and now I am feeling much more alive than ever.
I was into my private world, dreaming, wishing, hoping, waiting, imaginating... well living my own privacy, alone, just me and me.
I watched 12 movies, in 3 days, so cool, scary movies are my favorites, but Garden State was a conforting movie to my troubled mind, but it was such amazing time, I could stress out, I could relax.
Today I am feeling numb, I am feeling kind of passionated, there´s a quite smoothness in my heart that I don't know how to explain, I could do something today that I can even imagine i guess...
Anyway, this is it, nothing else happent, nothing new to say, just a numb heart and a happy mind!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

=)
Sometimes the best company for you is just your own company. We understand ourselves (well not always) and we aren't bothering with stupid and completely wrong words in the situation. It's good to hear that you had some time to relax and get lost in the movie world!
Look, i have now that Finland window on my page too. Haha. In the morning it's nice to see through it how's the weather in centre.

Sofia said...

Oh nooo it doesn't work. How did you get it so small on your page?