Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Touching the stars



I pack my bags, comb my hair, dress up my best outfit and sit on the grass just waiting, my ticket is in my hand and a big smile upon my face.
Outter space is where I am going, the pilot says is warm there, I took a scrap-book and my favorite blue pen, to share with earth residents about the wonderfull diferent point of view from the space.
The pilot said I won't miss my family and friends, he says in the blue moon I can see them all, from outer space is easy to see the earth, from my star is easy to see my favorite people.
Every once in a while I can send them letters, to tell about living there, I also can send an invitation to a brunch, I am talking with me my marvellous pink dress, I need to be elegant, cause the stars are elegant, gracious and charming, and I can't disappoint any of my guests.
A good music is nice too, we can listen to some classical music, I've heard the stars like to dance and bright listening some great songs, I know Sonia would appreciate some jazz either.
My friends can aslo stay for the night, we can fly away to other planets and see the sunset.
Live there must be amazing, and I can't hardly wait to the pilot to take me there.
Comets always bring a new breeze and some space shuttle bring a smile of astronaut and visitors, my friends can be there with me forever, there's space enough for us in my planet, there's space enough for us in outter space.

To Sofy the one who taught me to see the stars in a different way, and showed me how to fly away to outter space.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Ah i want to come too! I can take some pretty metamorphose dress and then we can have tea parties on the moon or maybe some other star, which ever feels the best for the moment. Dancing, laughing, painting a transparency about the moment with singing stars. Sounds like a wonderful holiday!
Lovely post. But i didn't teach you to fly, you always knew how to do it, you had just forgotten it for a while and needed a little encouragement :) I can see you are filled by optimistic wishes. Keep on!

Greetings from one another home planet

Sonia said...

How sensitive an beautiful post. You are about to travel to my favourite place... a sky full of stars, dreams and wishes, where our hopes live. I usually travel there and stay for hours just sharing my time with the perfect silence, with my dear ones changed into little shiny spots, feeling the calm... Enjoy your travel and look for me there, maybe i'll be around.