Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The white peace of paper is killing me

It's cold, the winter is here, grey cloud fulfilling the sky and the cold wind that makes me feel exactly where I wish I was
.My mind is empty but at the same time runing fast in thoughts wishs and sadness.
The stars are shining above me, my heart is drifting in despair, I am arrested in my own land craving for a escaped, I need a change.I feel like wasting my time, wasting my days and I am tired, I don't want to be here anymore.I am feeling empty I have nothing to say, I don't know what to write and I hate it, I feel like I am not myself when the paper is white and the pen is dead in my table, I feel lost, I am lost.
I am just waiting for the sunset, I am just waiting...

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Sad words. What about the au pair thing? Hey don't be sad, everything is going to be allright. Keep dreaming and holding on your plans. Never throw them away.