Sunday, January 21, 2007

A girl's heart

I dont regret the end and I dont even want to come back to him but I know how I commited to that relationship , I put my heart and energy and soul on it.

But in the end I moved on, moved along to another stage of my life, all the moments we had was just amazing and I'm glad for the difference you made in my life, and I only have to thanks you for the new shine you brought to my life.

Nobody will evey loves you the way I did, and dedicate all the infatuation I did to you, but I am sorry but you had your chance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a right way to see it. He sure left a deep mark on your heart but you can also learn about your relationship and grow in strength. It will teach you to face the world and its happy moments and sad loss.

The right one is still there waiting for you!

Sofia said...

By the way it was me who wrote that last comment. It came as anonymous for an accident :P

Sofia said...

by*