Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm tired, but I can wait!

My mom is driving me crazy, she started all back again, annoying me for nothing, and now I only have a glimpse of calm cause I feel like some change, and I am trying to keep myself sane only for this.
I have been throught lots of things lately, I met a special guy, and I got my heartbroken, I cried for him, but I stood up, I thought I have found the real love, now he is gone.
I found some good thing and bad too, and I think its enough for me.
I am discovering myself, I am loving all the changes but as always I have only lived and learnt everything on my own.

And I got used to it, I dont need anyone on my back looking after me (but if is a really guy, he can look after me!), if I want anything I have to go on my own, and I like it better. If I want to go or come, its only up to me and it made me stronger, even if sometimes the only thing I want is ride myself from the world.

I will get over it all, and I feel some change, I am looking forward for it.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Sometimes life hits hard. Sometimes it gives us memorable moments full of love and something so special. I admire the way you just keep going and facing the new adventures although they can be bad as well as good ones. As i wrote on the testimonial, you have sooo much positive energy! But that doesn't mean you didn't have a right to be sad as well. We all need moments to cry all that crap out and nurse our wounds. After that we are ready again to experience the big adventure called life!