Sunday, March 04, 2007

He is the one

Ii's funny the conection you can have with someone, I dont need to say a word cause he can understand me.
Only a look into the other's eye and everything has been said, and that exaclty what I feel for him.
We can chat a bunch, we laugh together, I cant be mad at him for more than 2 minuts and half, he speaks his heart to me and I do the same, I miss him a lot when he is not around, and I want to have him every single second next to me whenever I can, he can see right through me.
We share thoughts, we share hobbies, we play together and I dont know what would I do without him, and he will be the person I will miss the most when I move from here.
He is and always will be the most important person in my life, cause I love him more than I love anyone else and even more than I have ever loved.
I would give my life for him and I can see a whole diferent meaning in my life since he came into it.
The love I have for him is more than any other love I have had and he knows it cause I do anything and everything for him since always, but the most funny thing is that he is only 11 years old!
Little big brother, I love you!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

It's so lovely dear

Sofia said...

I love my brother too! He's the best.