Thursday, March 29, 2007

Life!

I can hear the wishper inside of me
I miss lots of things, things i used to have and things i never had.
I miss lots of people, the ones i uesd to hear, the ones whom listen to me.
I feel lonely in this big road called life, sometimes i am lost, sometimes I feel strong, I am confused, I am hopeless, I want to go, I want to sit and wait, I want to try, I want to write but I cant find the corner of my thoughts, I cant find the goldem box where I used to hide me.
Maybe I have became a oyster with such hard shell.
I dont want to be like those cold people who get locked in the shell afraid of seeing the world, only complaining about the world, and their boring lifes, but sometimes i find myself lied in the sofa stucked in the thousand thoughts that goes up and down in my head, plans, wishes and dreams and i am still there, lied like I was dead.

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I can identify with this kind of feeling so well. Head full of wishes and plands and dreams and everything... you have almost packed up the suitcase just to leave. But then. Something is still there. A blue feeling. Loneliness.

Sofia said...

plans*