Thursday, March 15, 2007

You don't know me

Do you know who is your friend?
Do you know who you can really trust?
Look who is alone now, it's not me, it's not me
Take your vain personality away from me.
You think you know it all, but you dont.
Take your perfect person away from me.
I hate your stupid jokes about MY feelings.
You think you know me and you thought I was lying to give some different impression of me, but you only believed in the dream you created on your own, cause I am not part of anything of this.
You became entangled in contradictions when you talk about feelings and trust, cause in the inside you don't even know yourself.
I'm different of what you think and my life dont revolves around you and it never does, cause I dont know you and now I dont want to.
Take your life and live it, try to look inside and figure why you are so lonely and life is so boring and stop creating fantasies you are the only who believes.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Heheh :D The person you are talking about sounds somewhat familiar! Do i guess right?