Saturday, January 20, 2007

One day after the other.

Sat on my bed listening to a song and watching my life at my window, I can see that things ca cahnge ina blink of an eye.
Somethings seems to be eternal and you think you have found what you were looking for, till you realize its over.
I am not the kind of person who regret things of the past, but I wont feel sorry for the end, it was good while it last and I've learnt a lot in the past 5 months
I've grown up, I feel kind free, I'm not bounded to old values that I created to myself, now I deffinaly can do anything I want.

In my life things use to happen just in the right time, not after, nor before, always in the right time, and I know how all those changes acctually has changed me, I am still romantic and such a dreamer but I have my feet on the grownd and In the inseide Iam moving forward to another special moment of my life, and I am changing for good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear! There should be more people who saw life like this. That's just great attitude. We will lose things and get new ones but it never helps to cry for the past. What's done can't be undone and we only have to look at the future and take the next step to our goals and dreams.

Beijos!

Anonymous said...

Good words.