Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Speaking my heart

He is so busy with all his wishes that finally came true after so long time, that I dont know what will happen to us.
He is lovely, and he knows some of my deppest secrets, and I think that he doesnt even know, maybe because I didnt say, maybe because I didnt show.
All I know is that I wish the kiss turn to something in the heart, but i dont really know, but I really hope.

Everytime you're in my head, and all those moments comes and goes, the song dont goes out of my mind, and even if I dont believe in magic, when you are with me it seens like magic, its hard not to give in, I feel lost, but found in your arms, It's hard to tell where you end and I begin.

You dont own my heart, just because I dont know if you deserve such thing, but deep inside, I wish you could be more than just a friend, I like you voice, and atitude, I apreciate your touch and all you stanima, you could fit in prince charming position if I believed in fairy tales.

I've become a bit sentimental, maybe after all i have been through or maybe its just a part of me I have forget for sometime while I was chasing dreams and changes.

...i dont know.

3 comments:

Sofia said...

The thing that i've learned these years is that love isn't just a perfect dream coming true, a state where you are always happy with the Prince Charming beside you. Love is so dangerous, so mysterious... it's like diving into the black hole while you have no idea if you can ever come back alive.

I am afraid of love and yet i long for it. I know it's the same with you. I really don't know what's the medicine to cure us but if you find it someday please give me the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Amiga... você está super apaixonada, não é? Não tenha medo de arriscar e de ser feliz... não deixe de dizer o que tem vontade, de viver o que há para ser vivido? Se não der certo? Paciência, todos nós passamos por isso, em uma hora ou outra... e depois, sempre há a possibilidade de dar certo, e por essa possibilidade sempre vale a pena correr o risco. Beijos!

Anonymous said...

Sumiu, mocinha?
Tá curtindo o gatinho, né!
Brigada pelas visitinhas...
beijos beijos!