Monday, August 27, 2007

A confession

Its getting dificicult for me to be patient with him cause he's always so busy, and after anyone turn to me and say, this is male excuse when they are trying to dump us, let me say, before I go to Brasilia he said its not any excuse, he was actually busy, but now i am getting tired to wait.

Are you wondering, why do I believe in him, well cause I like him, and this is what we fool girls do, but somehow i make my life move, i still flirt cause I am a human being and I am tired of being alone.
I am not desperate, but if he cant find time for us, I can find someone who can, and this is something I really can do.

I do like him a lot, and I really mean this, but as I said before I am tired of being alone, and I know i am not asking to much, cause I only have saturday night and sunday avaliable, so where the reck is him when i most need?

Am I asking to much? Should I give us a new chance?
Am I being selfish? Am I complicating things?^
If someone find the answer, let me know...

No comments: