Friday, August 31, 2007

The Night! (is over)

...
Its just me and you, doubts and wish

I've tried but it makes no diference how hard it was, no results were found.
I dont want to be with you just like this and you dont want more than this, so its time to give time to time.
Right now I'm still numb for the way you love me and for the words you said, I know we are in diferente places right now, but I still thought we could find to us.
Once again I wish things was diferent, but as I know I cant control anything as i wish i could, cause its real world, there is no magic wand or curses, but its ok, sooner or later you will be so yesterday, or we can see each other once again...

The worst of going out with someone else is the very begining, but this is how life is suposed to be.



Muse - starlight
The start

1 comment:

Guiggo said...

Oi Mariana,
Aqui é o Guiggo , vc esteve no meu blog e deixou um coments.
Respondendo sua pergunta, eu sempre falo que nao gosto de futebol, que nao é pq nasci no Brasil que tenho que gostar e todos ficam sempre impressionados, tento sempre quebrar esses conceitos em relacao ao nosso pais e que nao somos chapados a uma unica coisa.
Seja sempre bem vinda ao meu blog.
Abracos
Guiggo