Monday, August 06, 2007

Notes from the heart

I dont know if its the fact I am all alone in another city, hating everything I can makes me a lonely heart nowadays.
Maybe is just because I have noone to count oh now that I am here in brasilia, but seriously there is something going on in my heart, I miss him a lot, sometimes i catch myself looking through my mind reminding old and good moments we have together.
Even if we dont stick together, he knows he is special, and I like being around him.

The way he looks at me, the sound of his voice, the smell, the taste, the kiss, the touch of his hands, well everything.

I hope I go back home soon, cause besides my family and friends I miss him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi mocinha! Vim aqui te visitar, e aproveitar para procurar um e-mail seu, mas não achei...
Poxa, li seu texto, saudade dóóóiiii... ahhhh, mas é tão bom reencontrar depois... faz tempo que você está fora? Ainda demora muito para voltar?
Seguinte, querida, passei lá no Diário da Ex e fiz uma "tripa" de respostas aos comentários deixados. Quando tiver um tempinho, me faça uma visitinha! Beijos beijos! Carol